Who we are
Strategic Communication Centre (StraComm) is a department that serves as a liaison between USIM and the University’s stakeholders. StraComm is the forefront of the University to explain USIM’s vision, mission, objective, policy and its development. Indirectly, StraComm plays an important role as expected by the University Management to establish branding and position of USIM locally and internationally.
StraComm is officially established on February 1, 2013 as one of the new Responsible Centres (PTJ) headed by a Director of the Centre. StraComm operates through 5 main units below:
- Administration and Finance Unit
- Branding and Event Management Unit
- Multimedia and Creative Unit
- Media and Public Relation Unit
- Website Development and Digital Info Unit